WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU? WHEN DO WE OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION?
If, upon visiting the Website, your use is limited to browsing our informational content, we will not require that you provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, we may request personal information from you at other times. For example:
• If you choose to access any Resources or content of the Website, we will ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including your name and e-mail address.
• If you complete an intake form on our Contact page, we will ask for your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information as may be required by the intake form.
• If you choose to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we may ask for your name and e-mail address.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Website Owner employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personally identifiable information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personally identifiable information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints. All Website Owner agents and contractors with access to personally identifiable information on the Website are bound to adhere to Website Owner’s Website security standards.
Website Owner will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of user personally identifiable information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Website Owner shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Website Owner including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of Website Owner’s staff, contractors, agents, and/or third parties.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our Website generally, as well as provide you with customized and personalized services and interactive communications.
• If you check the “opt-in” or “subscribe” feature on our Website, or if you do not uncheck a pre-checked “opt-in” or “subscribe” box we may from time to time send you e-mails regarding our Website and current events.
CAN YOU UNSUBSCRIBE OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM COMPANY?
If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails, you may unsubscribe at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to [email protected]. Similarly, if you are not receiving our promotional e-mails and wish to receive these materials, you may subscribe at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to [email protected].
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any one. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under some special circumstances described below.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information without your prior permission in special cases. For example, we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Website User Terms and Conditions, or may be causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of Website Owner or any third party, including other users. Also, we may disclose or access your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that law or regulation requires disclosure.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY?
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of our Website, please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] or visit our contact page.
Revised on: June 23, 2021